Softens, nourishes and protects baby’s fragile skin.
- Its 100% natural preservative-free formula nourishes in depth, softens and protects the epidermis.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, and through the vitamin E it naturally contains, it helps combat the skin dryness so often seen in babies.
Tested under dermatological control.
Formulated at Physiological pH.
Alcohol-free, fragrance-free and preservative-free formulation.
The Biolane benefits
– Ultra-convenient! Its spray presentation makes it easy to apply and ensures maximum hygiene.
– Economical: its accurate dosing prevents waste.
Instructions for use
– In the bath: 5/10 sprays under running water. Avoid long baths for newborns.
– To eliminate cradle cap: apply Biolane Sweet Almond Oil and massage gently on the scalp. Leave on for a few minutes before the bath.
– To prevent stretch marks in pregnant women: spray 3 times into the hollow of the hand to ensure the oil is at body temperature, then massage into areas at risk (abdomen, thighs, hips, breasts…)
"Cradle cap" :
Also called Seborrheic Dermatitis, « cradle cap » is very common in infants. It is important to pay particular attention and use the right procedures.