Prepares and soothes the nipples before and during nursing
- Hypoallergenic*, it composed solely of lanolin, with moisturising, protective and reparative properties, prepares and soothes the nipples before and during nursing.
- Its rich texture is easily, homogeneously and uniformly applied.
- Before nursing: Softens the skin to prepare the breast for nursing.
- During nursing: Protects, soothes and repairs by restructuring the delicate skin of fragile or irritated nipples.
- Result: Sensations of tightness are soothed, the skin repaired and moisturised** recovers suppleness, softness and comfort. Nursing becomes an enjoyable moment of tenderness.
Tested under dermatological control.
Formulated at Physiological pH.
Alcohol-free, soap-free, paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free and phthalate-free.
The Biolane benefits
– 99% natural origin.
– Weakly scented and compatible with nursing, there is no need to rinse it off before feeding.
– Also suitable for the entire family for the treatment of localised dry skin.
Instructions for use
Wash hands before each use.
To prepare for nursing, apply a small dab on the nipples every day over the last month of pregnancy, to soften the skin and make it more resistant (ask a midwife for advice).
During the nursing period, apply this balm on the nipples after each feed and at any moment of the day if needed.
*The upper layers of the epidermis.
**Formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
Breastfeeding can be a source of concern for new mothers. Your body has adapted to provide a complete food for baby from birth. For your well-being and that of your child, adopt the right moves to make this moment of sharing a real moment of pleasure.