All the properties of classic talc without the inconvenience of a volatile powder.
- Biolane Liquid Talc is a new formula of emulsion which, on contact with the skin, transforms into talc. Its formula reproduces all the properties of classic talc while avoiding the problems of volatility of a powder.
- It has been specially designed to protect all of an infant’s skin folds that are sensitive to redness and irritation (neck, legs, bottom, armpits, etc).
- Its plant-origin powder gently absorbs any excess dampness responsible for irritation. It strengthens the skin’s natural protective film against harsh external factors (urine, stools, rubbing of clothes and nappies, etc).
- Its panthenol content (0.5%) prevents redness and irritation.
- Its formula with hydra-bléïne® helps to soften baby’s skin.
Tested under dermatological control.
Formulated at Physiological pH.
Alcohol-free, soap-free, paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free and phthalate-free.
The Biolane benefits
– Practical: its dome-shaped applicator makes it easy to use and guarantees optimum hygiene. Innovation: on contact with the skin its cream texture transforms into talc.
– Its fresh and subtle fragrance makes taking care of baby’s skin a really pleasurable experience.
Instructions for use
– Apply to clean and perfectly dry skin to parts of the body that are susceptible to becoming damp (bottom, skin folds, etc).
– Help absorption until the cream transforms into talc.
– Wipe the applicator tip after each use.
Nappy changing, an essential part of hygiene :
Baby’s bottom is subjected to attack during the early months. Indeed, many sources of external attach can weaken the epidermis, leading to the development of nappy rash (urine, stools, nappy rubbing…). Often benign, they can still be painful to baby.