Delicately cleans baby’s dry skin with an atopic tendency.
- A high-tolerance formula and its very gentle washing base which cleans without drying, maintains the skin’s natural balance and soothes any irritation or pulling sensations.
- Rich in active ingredients from coconut and sunflower oil, with softening, lipid enhancing properties, this washing gel nourishes and protects sensitive skins.
- Glycerin, a nourishing and softening agent, helps keep the epidermis moisturized.
- Its gel texture, perfectly suitable for body and hair use, foams lightly and does not sting the eyes.
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
Formulated at Physiological pH.
Alcohol-free, soap-free, paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free and phthalate-free.
The Biolane benefits
– Does not sting the eyes
– Ultra-convenient! Biolane Dermo-paediatrics Lipid-enriched Body and Hair Cleansing Gel is available in a 350 ml format with a pump for daily use at home. The pump unlocks with a simply quarter turn to dispense the desired amount of product.
Instructions for use
– Used daily in the bath for body and hair ( press once or twice). Apply to wet skin. Foam, rinse abundantly then dry carefully, patting every fold and wrinkle. Limit the bath to 2 or 3 minutes in newborns to prevent skin dryness.
* Formulated to minimise the risks of allergies.
Skin with an atopic tendency :
Skin with an atopic tendency, also called atopic dermatitis or atopia, is a chronic skin problem caused by particular sensitivity which is hereditary (atopic terrain) tendency to develop allergic reactions. It is characterized by an alteration in the skin’s barrier function.